How Summer Reading Works
1. Come to the Library to sign up and receive your
summer reading bag.
2. Check out the weekly story times for your age
group. Come when you can! Attendance not required.
3. Join us for extra special free programs for all
ages, especially Fun Family Friday performances every Friday.
4. Check out books and read to meet your goal! (12
hours for kids and teens.)
5. Turn in your completed reading log to help your
school win the Reading Trophy, and also get a free book and a coupon for a free
McDonald's Happy Meal. Celebrate your accomplishments at the Best of the
Bluegrass End Party on Friday, July 28 from 6-7pm at the Main Library!